Please click on the links below to access the recent talks on the benefits of session by session monitoring of process variables and symptoms during the course of treatment:
- How outcome monitoring helps services to improve the support they provide to their patients – Professor David M Clark (Psychological Professions Network Webinar, 19 November 2021)
- Using questionnaires to guide treatment improves outcomes – Dr Emma Warnock-Parkes (Psychological Professions Network Webinar, 19 November 2021)
- Clark, D.M. (14th February 2022). Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT): Science, Politics, Economics & Practice. A presentation to the Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford. ( 57 minutes).
- Clark. D.M. (27th May 2020). Graham Boeckh Foundation (Canada) Webinar on Improving Access to Psychological Therapies. (46 minutes).
- Clark, D.M. (24th May 2019). Talk about the IAPT programme in the Psychological Science & Public Policy Symposium at the Association for Psychological Science Annual Conference in Washington, DC, USA. (18 minutes).
- Clark, D.M. (8th March 2019). Lecture at University of Leuven, Belgium on the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) programme. (48 minutes).
- Clark, D.M. & Layard. R. (10th July 2014). Thrive: the power of psychological therapies. A presentation of the key ideas behind the book and interview with Andrew Marr at the London School of Economics. (73 minutes).